Thursday 4 August 2011

Thrifted Thursday & Welcome To The Blog

Hello and welcome to The Vintage Housewife Blog. I am a 40-something Wife and Mother, I am also a stay at home Mum and housewife. Mr Vintage and I have been together for 12 years and married since 2005. I have 3 children, my eldest son aged 22, my daughter aged 20 and our littlie son aged 21/2. I have had a couple of other blogs, but the content was becoming quite muddled so I decided to separate it out, and here we have 'The Vintage Housewife'.

Each Thursday I hope to bring you some pictures of my thrifted items.

I usually manage at least one trip to the charity shop or a naughty peruse on Ebay, if not, I have many vintage items around the house to show you instead.

If this is your first visit here please say hello and click the follow button, it can be lonely out here in blogland if you think no one is visiting.

Here are this weeks 'Thrifts'

Palissy 3 Tier Cake Stand
£8.99 Ebay


2 Cuckoo Clocks
Ebay £16.55

The Nurse - Ladybird easy reading series
Amazon - £2.50

The Policeman - Ladybird easy reading series
Amazon - £2.50

Lucite wing tip glasses - 1950s
Etsy - £33.00
Check out the etsy seller - Veramode


Love From
The Vintage Housewife


0 comments: