Friday 5 August 2011

Friday Fashion

Hello, and welcome to the start of the weekend (technically right?).
I thought I would look and link to some hair tutorials today. I have very difficult hair to style, it is thick and straight and hard to curl or wave, and so also hard to get it to stay in place. I have had nearly every hair appliance possible over the years including, heated curlers, heated bendy's, large curling irons, small curling irons, hot brushes, conical curling sticks and also straighteners. I have to say, the bendy's are the easiest to put in, but the heated curlers give the longest lasting effect (if used with a product at the same time). I long for perfectly quaffed vintage styled hair every day, but the truth is, I am home alone with the littlie most days so the closest I can manage is a well placed head scarf. Still, you never know, maybe one day I will manage it, and there are always special occasions to be catered for.










I hope thats enough to keep you going on with, I may make an extra effort over the weekend to make my hair into something special, and if I am really brave take some photo's. Check back here next week for a look. Have a lovely weekend.

Love From
The Vintage Housewife

0 comments: